20090106

Denver International

6 hours of my life I'll never get back

My trip started 4am in the morning leaving Toronto at 7:30am. Everything was smooth and on time, or should've been. I got to Denver International at 10:15am (Mountain time) and had until 11:40am to board my connecting flight. I sat at the gate waiting about 30 minutes till boarding....and I missed it. They called the first class people and the 1K, premium people to board first. I didn't know economy boards right after. Next flight was at 2:40pm. This flight delayed for 3 hours and finally was able to take off at 5:30pm to San Diego. It sucked.

What sucked even more was when I was waiting to board in Toronto, the flight was overbooked and they were offering $400 incentive to volunteers to take a later flight. If I took that, I would've been on the second flight to San Diego. So there I was still taking the second flight, but without $400 bucks. That sucked too.


Denver International

Denver International

Denver International

Denver International

Denver International

3 comments:

  1. Oh that sucks man...$400 would have been nice. At least the photos are nice. I'm having fun with the D70.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... i feel for you. the EXACT SAME THING happened to me.

    i, also, got stuck at denver international for like 4 hours.

    what is up with that stinking airport? at least it's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pics are always so good; i think ur like the only person with an SLR who actually knows how to use it

    ReplyDelete