20091026

cookie the hyperactive pug

Bookmark and Share

Had a photo session with my friend's pug this weekend. Continuing to build my books on pet portraits.

This time I went to his place to set up the studio so I can gage how much time I needed and what kind of things I should look out for. I also timed myself to see how much I can get in with a 1-1.5 hour session. Lastly, testing out the new monster.

Some notable things:
  • space is limited and not everyone will have a living room in their home to set up the backdrop system and also for me to use a long lens
  • the dog needs breaks
  • don't throw a toy onto the backdrop since the dog will run after it
  • the underside of the seamless paper can be used
  • doing the shoot indoors really keeps the backdrop clean

More of the set and setup shots to come.

DSC_3638

Cookie

1 comment:

  1. cookie somehow appears a lot smarter than usual under your capture. great job!

    ReplyDelete