20091215

my flickr, my progress

Bookmark and Share

The topic of why I started this blog came up.

First of all because everyone has one and I want one too.
Secondly, it's something to compliment a portfolio when I have that up (soon).
Lastly, I think when I look back on it some time from now, I can really see my progress in terms of my photos and my thought process on photography as a whole.

This is more for me than for you. Just like my Flickr stream. On the odd day when I'm bored, I go through my stream and start from the beginning to look at all the crappy photographs I created.

I recommend everyone to go through their work once in awhile from the beginning to keep track of your progress and what direction your photography went and is heading towards.


No comments:

Post a Comment